Tips On How To Reclaim Mis-sold PPI Through Colonial Secured Loans But Without The Original Documents
Finance institutions for countless years were guilty of mis-selling payment protection insurance, we can provide help to claim back what you’re owed. PPI was meant to be an insurance to provide repayments if someone fell into some form of financial difficulties as a result of sickness or perhaps unemployment. The issue began when money grabbing bank workers who were guaranteed sizeable commission fees to offer Payment protection insurance begun to pass it on to customers that didn’t really need it. An unscrupulous technique was basically to tell the client that the particular financial loan could solely be obtained along with payment protection insurance bundled. Virtually every bank and loan companies in the U . K . are accountable for some kind of payment protection mis-selling.
We are able to assist you to claim back any cash you could be owed from any mis-sold PPI policy as well as interest. You won’t have to produce any sort of original papers or even the loan policy number to create a claim. Our company is able to claim in some instances up to 12 years of mis-sold PPI for our customers. Having specialised in bank complaints from more than 13 years, Recover Your Money Ltd can help you reclaim monies owed from mis-sold PPI.
There is a fairly good chance that you were mis-sold PPI if
- The PPI Arrangement was not offered as a possible optional extra
- You had been urged to take PPI even although it had not been suitable for you
- You had been offered PPI despite being unable to make a claim as a direct consequence of an existing health issue or being self employed
- At absolutely no stage were you notified that the ppi agreement would stop prior to financial loan was settled
- That you would need to pay interest on the PPI contract if it was included in the financing wasn’t brought up
- You felt forced into acquiring payment protection insurance
To put together a no documentation PPI Claim with Colonial Secured Loans simply fill in the form on this page and we will contact you shortly.