Making A RFS Limited PPI Claim Without The Presense Of Original Policy Number
Claim Back up to 30 years of Mis-sold PPI
No Original Paperwork or Policy Number Required
Banking institutions for a long time have been guilty of mis-selling payment protection insurance, we can assist you to reclaim what you’re owed. Payment protection insurance is usually made available to people to ensure they were able to meet their finance repayment schedules at times of economic problems for example the loss of employment or maybe a certain illness. The trouble started when grasping bank workers who had been guaranteed huge commission rates to sell Payment protection insurance started to sell it to customers that didn’t actually need it. An unscrupulous approach had been to explain to the purchaser that the bank loan could only be taken out equipped with payment protection included. Payment protection insurance has been mis-sold via just about every financial institution in the United Kingdom.
We’ve got several years experience in getting back PPI and can help you to recover any cash you could end up being owed including interest charges. You will not have to supply any sort of original paperwork or even the finance policy number to make a claim. We have been in the position to claim in some instances around 12 years of mis-sold Payment protection insurance for our clients. Having specialised in bank complaints from more than 13 years, Recover Your Money Ltd can help you reclaim monies owed from mis-sold PPI.
PPI ended up being commonly mis-sold in the following ways
- The Payment protection insurance Plan wasn’t sold as a possible optional extra
- Even though it seemed to be fairly obvious PPI was not acceptable you had been nonetheless instructed to get it
- You wrongly had been made to assume that your bank loan could well be issued with less difficulty in cases where PPI was in fact present
- You weren’t warned about any kind of exeptions to claiming Payment protection insurance for example health conditions and self employment
- You were under no circumstances advised that the Payment protection insurance arrangement would reach its expiration date prior to the finished financial loan repayment date
- The fact that you would need to pay interest charges on your Payment protection insurance agreement if it was added onto the financial lending was not ever mentioned
- You were pressurised into taking out Payment protection insurance cover
To put together a no documentation PPI Claim with RFS Limited simply fill in the form on this page and we will make contact with you shortly.