The Right Way To Reclaim Mis-sold PPI Via Motor Depot But Without The Original Policy number
You will find there’s a probability that if you’ve had a charge card, home loan arrangement or financial loan at some time within the previous twelve yrs that you have been mis-sold payment protection insurance. Payment protection insurance was basically an insurance offered to people so they continued to be capable of meeting their loan repayment schedules when they ran into some type of financial problems along the lines of unemployment or maybe health problems. Payment protection insurance ended up being mis-sold to the majority of individuals who just didn’t need it such as retired people as well as the self-employed, so that bank workers and loan providers could earn massive commissions. It was furthermore well-known for sellers to claim that the only way a loan could possibly be agreed was by having payment protection insurance. Payment protection insurance was mis-sold by just about every commercial lender in the British Isles.
We have very many years experience in getting back Payment protection insurance and can certainly help you reclaim any cash you could possibly wind up being owed this includes interest fees. No papers or even original paperwork will be required for us to generate a claim to suit your needs, we will not even need the original policy number. The majority of Payment protection insurance claims management organisations will advise you that you might claim up to 6 yrs worth of Payment protection insurance, we now have in some cases had the capacity to claim close to 12 yrs for our own customers. Having specialised in bank complaints from more than 13 years, Recover Your Money Ltd can help you reclaim monies owed from mis-sold PPI.
Payment protection insurance was usually mis-sold in the following methods
- Payment Protection was in fact included with your loan without your authorization or knowledge
- It was not mentioned that PPI was in fact non-compulsory
- Whilst it was pretty clear PPI wasn’t acceptable you were nevertheless instructed to get it
- You wrongly were made to believe that your loan could be awarded with less difficulty in cases where Payment protection insurance was present
- At absolutely no point had you been advised of the fact that ppi arrangement would stop before the loan product was paid off
- You weren’t advised that you would be asked to pay interest for the PPI when it was added to the finance
- You actually felt pressured towards obtaining payment protection insurance
To make a no paperwork PPI Claim with Motor Depot simply fill in the form on this page and we will contact you shortly.