The Right Way To Reclaim Mis-sold PPI From Shopping Personal Finance Ltd Without The Presence Of Original Policy number
There’s a likelihood that if one has had credit cards, home loan agreement or personal loan at some point in the last twelve yrs you have been mis-sold PPI. PPI was basically an insurance coverage offered to people so they continued to be able to meet their loan repayments if they ran into some kind of economic issues such as joblessness or health problems. The trouble started when money grabbing bank staff who had been guaranteed sizeable commissions to promote PPI started to sell it to people that did not have any use for it. Payment protection insurance had been regularly mis-sold simply by telling the borrower that PPI would be a element the financial loan agreement. Nearly all banking corporations in the UK have been responsible for Payment protection insurance mis-selling.
If you think you may have been mis-sold Payment protection insurance we can help you claim back every penny along with any interest you may be owed. You won’t have to present any sort of original papers or the personal loans policy number to create a claim. We pride ourselves on being able to claim further back compared to almost every other Payment protection insurance claim outifts, in some instances we’ve been able to claim around 12 years of Payment protection insurance. Having specialised in bank complaints from more than 13 years, Recover Your Money Ltd can help you reclaim monies owed from mis-sold PPI.
PPI was commonly mis-sold in the following methods
- A PPI contract had been included in your loan with out your actual knowledege
- You had been instructed to get Payment protection insurance even although it wasn’t best suited for you
- You had been made to think that Payment protection insurance would have been a necessary requirement and would certainly greatly boost your personal probability of acquiring a financial loan
- You were offered PPI irrespective of not being able to make a claim as a direct consequence of an ongoing medical condition or being running your own business
- That you would need to pay interest fees on the PPI agreement in the event it was added onto the financial lending wasn’t talked about
To make a no documentation Payment protection insurance Claim with Shopping Personal Finance Ltd simply just fill in the form on this page and we will get in touch with you shortly.