The Right Way To Claim Back PPI Through DDH Consultants With No Original Documents
Claim Back up to 30 years of Mis-sold PPI
No Original Paperwork or Policy Number Required
There’s a chance that if one has had a charge card, house loan contract or financial loan sometime inside the previous 12 years that you’ve been mis-sold PPI. Payment protection insurance was basically an insurance available to individuals to ensure that they continued to be capable of meeting their loan repayments if they ran into some type of financial trouble for example unemployment or maybe illness. The actual widespread mis-selling involving Payment protection insurance commenced when workers who had been on large commissions begun to provide Payment protection insurance to the individuals that were unable to claim, such as self-employed as well as retired persons. An unscrupulous approach had been to inform the client that the loan product could solely be applied for with payment protection insurance added. Payment protection insurance was mis-sold from just about almost every commercial lender in the United Kingdom.
We have very many years experience of claiming back Payment protection insurance and will be able to help you get back any money you may possibly end up being owed as well as interest fees. You will not have to offer any kind of original documentation or the loans policy number to make a claim. We pride ourselves on being in position to claim even further back as compared to most other Payment protection insurance claim outifts, in some cases we have been able to claim nearly as much as Twelve years of PPI. Having specialised in bank complaints from more than 13 years, Recover Your Money Ltd can help you reclaim monies owed from mis-sold PPI.
Payment protection insurance ended up being often mis-sold in the following ways
- Payment Protection was basically put on your loan with out your authorization or knowledge
- Even though it was in fact pretty evident PPI wasn’t acceptable you had been nonetheless urged to take it
- You wrongly were made to assume that your financial loan might possibly be awarded more readily if PPI was present
- At absolutely no time had you been advised that your particular ppi plan would finish prior to when the financial loan was actually repaid
- You weren’t notified that you’d need to pay interest on your PPI in the event it was combined with the loan
- You had been pressurised into acquiring Payment protection insurance cover
To make a no records and documents PPI Claim with DDH Consultants simply just fill in the form on this page and we will make contact with you shortly.