The Best Way To Reclaim PPI Through Fair & Square With No Original Policy number
Claim Back up to 30 years of Mis-sold PPI
No Original Paperwork or Policy Number Required
There exists a likelihood that if you have had a charge card, mortgage contract or bank loan anytime in the last twelve years that you have been mis-sold PPI. PPI was an insurance sold to individuals so they continued to be capable of meeting their finance monthly payments should they came across some type of financial issues for example unemployment or perhaps sickness. The actual extensive mis-selling of Payment protection insurance began when staff that were on sizeable commissions began to market PPI to the individuals who had been ineligible to claim, for instance the self-employed as well as retired people. An unscrupulous procedure was to tell the client that the loan product could solely be obtained equipped with payment protection integrated. Payment protection insurance was mis-sold via just about every single lending company in the United Kingdom.
We are able to assist you to claim back anything you may well be owed from any mis-sold PPI policy including interest. You won’t have to provide any kind of original documentation or even the loans policy number to create a claim. Most PPI claims management agencies will tell you that you might claim around 6 years worth of Payment protection insurance, we have in some cases had the capacity to claim up to Twelve yrs for our customers. If you feel you have a PPI claim, Recover Your Money Ltd can quickly and efficiently help you claim any money that you are owed.
You will find there’s fairly good chance that you were mis-sold Payment protection insurance if
- Payment Protection was basically included with your loan without having your authorization or knowledge
- You had been made to think that Payment protection insurance was a condition and would probably dramatically increase your likelihood of finding a financial loan
- That you were offered PPI regardless of being unable to make a claim due to an existing medical problem or being self-employed
- At absolutely no stage had you been notified that your particular payment protection insurance arrangement would complete ahead of the finance was actually paid off
- That you would be required to pay interest charges on the Payment protection insurance contract if it was included with the financial loan was never explained
- You had been pressurised in to getting PPI cover
To make a no documentation Payment protection insurance Claim with Fair & Square simply just fill in the form on this page and we will get in touch with you shortly.