Retrieve Payment Protection Insurance Via Debt Clear Solutions Ltd Without Having Proof
Claim Back up to 30 years of Mis-sold PPI
No Original Paperwork or Policy Number Required
There is a probability that if a person has had a credit card, home loan agreement or financial loan anytime inside the previous twelve yrs you have been mis-sold payment protection insurance. Payment protection insurance is usually offered to individuals to ensure that they could satisfy their finance repayments during times of economic problems for example loss of a job or perhaps a serious illness. The actual prevalent mis-selling associated with Payment protection insurance begun when workers who had been on sizeable commission rates began to distribute PPI to those who had been unable to claim, for instance the self-employed as well as retired persons. Insurance had been often mis-sold simply by indicating to the customer that PPI would be a requirement of the financial loan contract. Just about every bank and loan companies within the British Isles are accountable for some sort of PPI mis-selling.
If you feel you might have been mis-sold PPI we could help you to reclaim every penny in addition to any interest you may be owed. Absolutely no records or even original records will be necessary for us to generate a claim to suit your needs, we won’t even need the original policy number. We pride ourselves on being in position to claim further back in comparison with most other PPI claim outifts, in some instances we have been able to claim as much as Twelve years of Payment protection insurance. Having specialised in bank complaints from more than 13 years, Recover Your Money Ltd can help you reclaim monies owed from mis-sold PPI.
You have been probably mis-sold Payment protection insurance if:
- A Payment protection insurance plan was put on your loan without your actual knowledege
- Although it seemed to be quite clear PPI wasn’t best suited you had been nevertheless urged to get it
- You wrongly were made to think that your financial loan might possibly be issued with less difficulty if Payment protection insurance was present
- You were never informed how the PPI agreement would terminate ahead of the closing financial loan payment date
- You were not informed that you would need to pay interest on the PPI in the event it was added to the finance
To put together a no records and documents Payment protection insurance Claim with Debt Clear Solutions Ltd just fill in the form on this page and we will make contact with you shortly.