Recover Payment Protection Insurance From Ocean Finance Without The Need Of Proof
There is a chance that if you’ve had a charge card, home loan contract or financial loan at some point within the last 12 years that you have been mis-sold PPI. Payment protection insurance is available to people to be certain that they can meet their finance installments at times of financial difficulty for example the loss of a job or even a certain illness. The situation began when grasping bank staff who were offered huge commission rates to sell PPI began to market it to consumers that did not have any use for it. An unscrupulous activity had been to indicate to the client that the loan could only be applied for with payment protection insurance integrated. Just about every single bank and financial institutions in the United Kingdom are accountable for some form of PPI mis-selling.
If you believe you could possibly have been mis-sold PPI we can help you claim back every penny plus any interest fees you could be owed. You will not be required to present any original documentation or even the loan policy number to create a claim. We’ve been in a position to claim in some cases around Twelve yrs worth of mis-sold Payment protection insurance for our own clients. Having specialised in bank complaints from more than 13 years, Recover Your Money Ltd can help you reclaim monies owed from mis-sold PPI.
There’s a good chance you were mis-sold Payment protection insurance if
- The Payment protection insurance contract was added to your loan without your actual knowledege
- It wasn’t mentioned that PPI was in fact optional
- You had been advised to get PPI even though it was not best suited for you
- You were definitely made to feel that Payment protection insurance was really a compulsory requirement and would dramatically improve your likelihood of finding a personal loan
- You felt pressured into obtaining ppi
To put together a no documents PPI Claim with Ocean Finance just fill in the form on this page and we will contact you shortly.