Finance institutions for several years were guilty of mis-selling payment protection insurance, we are able to provide help to claim back that which you are owed. Payment protection insurance was basically an insurance coverage offered to individuals so that they continued to be able to meet their loan payments should they came across some form of economic difficulty for example lack of employment or maybe illness. The trouble began when money grabbing bank workers who were promised large commission fees to promote PPI started to market it to people that didn’t really need it. Insurance had been commonly mis-sold by simply indicating to the customer that PPI was a necessity for the loan contract. Nearly all fiscal companies in England have been guilty of PPI mis-selling.
We can help you claim back any money you may well be owed from any mis-sold PPI policy this includes interest. You will not need to present any sort of original contracts or even the loans policy number to make a claim. We’ve been in the position to claim in some instances around Twelve yrs worth of mis-sold Payment protection insurance for our clients. Having specialised in bank complaints from more than 13 years, Recover Your Money Ltd can help you reclaim monies owed from mis-sold PPI.
You will find there’s fairly good chance you were mis-sold Payment protection insurance if
- Payment Protection was in fact put onto your loan without having your authorisation or knowledge
- You wrongly were made to think that your bank loan would be issued quicker in the event that Payment protection insurance was in fact present
- You weren’t instructed about any specific exceptions to claiming PPI for instance medical ailments and self employment
- At no time had you been informed how the payment protection insurance plan would complete before the loan was actually paid off
- You weren’t warned that you’d need to pay interest on your PPI when it was combined with the loan
To put together a no documentation PPI Claim with Scottish Widows Bank simply just fill in the form on this page and we will make contact with you shortly.