There is a chance that if you’ve had credit cards, home loan agreement or bank loan at some time inside the last twelve yrs you have been mis-sold payment protection insurance. PPI is normally offered to individuals to be certain that they could meet their loan repayments during times of monetary problems such as the loss of a job or perhaps a severe illness. PPI was mis-sold to a lot of people who did not need it for example retired persons along with the self-employed, so that bank workers and loan providers could get paid substantial commissions. An unscrupulous method was basically to tell the customer that the particular personal loan could only be applied for along with payment protection insurance built-in. Almost every bank and loan merchants throughout the U . K . are responsible for some form of payment protection mis-selling.
We are able to help you claim back any money you most likely are due from your mis-sold Payment protection insurance coverage including interest. You will not have to supply any sort of original records or the loan policy number to make a claim. Our company has been in the position to claim in some cases as much as Twelve years worth of mis-sold PPI for our clients. Having specialised in bank complaints from more than 13 years, Recover Your Money Ltd can help you reclaim monies owed from mis-sold PPI.
You have been most likely mis-sold Payment protection insurance if:
- The Payment protection insurance contract was included in the loan without your actual knowledege
- Even though it was in fact fairly obvious Payment protection insurance was not acceptable you were still instructed to take it
- You had been made to think that Payment protection insurance was actually a mandatory condition and would likely dramatically improve your own chances of acquiring a personal loan
- You weren’t advised that you’d need to pay interest on the Payment protection insurance when it was included on the finance
- You were pressurised towards acquiring PPI cover
To make a no documentation PPI Claim with Bright Finance just fill in the form on this page and we will get in touch with you shortly.