Banking institutions for many years have been guilty of mis-selling PPI, we could help you reclaim what you are due. PPI was basically an insurance made available to individuals in order that they continued to be able to meet their loan payments when they came across some sort of monetary issues such as unemployment or maybe ill health. The issue started when grasping bank staff who were promised large commissions to peddle Payment protection insurance started to offer it to people that did not have any use for it. PPI was commonly mis-sold as a result of suggesting to the client that Payment protection insurance would be a necessity for the financial loan agreement. Payment protection insurance has been mis-sold from just about virtually every financial institution in the British Isles.
We can assist you to claim back money you may be owed from your mis-sold Payment protection insurance coverage including interest. Absolutely no files or even original documentation will be required for us to produce a claim to suit your needs, we will not even need the original policy number. We take great pride in having the capacity to claim even further back in comparison with other Payment protection insurance claim outifts, in some circumstances we have managed to claim around Twelve years of PPI. Having specialised in bank complaints from more than 13 years, Recover Your Money Ltd can help you reclaim monies owed from mis-sold PPI.
You were possibly mis-sold PPI if:
- Payment Protection had been put on the loan without having your agreement or knowledge
- The PPI Agreement hadn’t been sold as an non-obligatory extra
- You were urged to take PPI even while it had not been appropriate for you
- You were sold Payment protection insurance irrespective of not being able to make a claim on account of an existing medical condition or being independently employed
- You had been pressurised towards taking out Payment protection insurance cover
To put together a no documentation PPI Claim with Southern Finance Co Ltd simply just fill in the form on this page and we will get in touch with you shortly.