Making A Only Loans Ltd PPI Claim Without Having The Original Paperwork
There is a chance that if you have had a charge card, mortgage contract or loan at some time inside the previous twelve yrs you have been mis-sold payment protection insurance. PPI was an insurance coverage sold to people so that they continued to be able to meet their finance repayments should they encountered some kind of monetary difficulty such as unemployment or maybe ill health. The actual widespread mis-selling involving PPI began when workers who were on huge commission rates begun to promote Payment protection insurance to people who had been ineligible to claim, such as self-employed and also retired people. Payment protection insurance was often mis-sold by informing the purchaser that PPI would be a necessity for the loan contract. Nearly all banking companies in the United Kingdom were definitely liable for PPI mis-selling.
If you feel you could quite possibly have been mis-sold Payment protection insurance we could assist you to claim back every last penny in addition to any interest fees you may be due. You will not need to supply any original forms or the finance policy number to make a claim. We take great pride in being able to claim further back than most other Payment protection insurance claim businesses, in some instances we have been able to claim nearly as much as Twelve years of Payment protection insurance. Having specialised in bank complaints from more than 13 years, Recover Your Money Ltd can help you reclaim monies owed from mis-sold PPI.
There exists a pretty good possibility you were mis-sold Payment protection insurance if
- Payment Protection was in fact included in the loan without having your approval or knowledge
- The PPI Agreement had not been offered as being an non-compulsory extra
- You were made to assume that Payment protection insurance was actually a mandatory condition and would probably considerably boost your personal likelihood of obtaining a loan
- You were in no way instructed that your particular Payment protection insurance plan would run out ahead of the closing financial loan repayment date
- You weren’t notified that you’d have to pay interest on your Payment protection insurance when it was added to the loan
To make a no records and documents Payment protection insurance Claim with Only Loans Ltd simply fill in the form on this page and we will make contact with you shortly.