Get back PPi From W H Realisations Ltd Without Paperwork
Bankers for a long time were definitely guilty of mis-selling PPI, we are able to assist you to claim back what you are due. PPI was meant to be protection to provide obligations if somebody fell into some form of economic difficulty resulting from health problems or perhaps unemployment. The extensive mis-selling involving PPI started when employees that were on large commission rates begun to distribute PPI to people who were ineligible to claim, for example the self-employed and also retirees. Payment protection insurance had been on a regular basis mis-sold as a result of indicating to the consumer that PPI would be a necessity for the loan arrangement. PPI has been mis-sold by just about every single commercial lender within the United Kingdom.
We can help you to reclaim any money you could be due from any mis-sold PPI policy this includes interest. No paperwork or even original records will be necessary for us to make a claim for you, we won’t even have to have the original policy number. We’ve been in a position to claim in some cases as much as 12 yrs worth of mis-sold Payment protection insurance for our clients. If you feel you have a PPI claim, Recover Your Money Ltd can quickly and efficiently help you claim any money that you are owed.
PPI was generally mis-sold in the following ways
- A PPI commitment ended up being included in your loan with out your actual knowledege
- It wasn’t stated that Payment Protection was optional
- You wrongly were made to assume that a loan might possibly be awarded more easily if PPI was in fact present
- At no point had you been advised that the ppi arrangement would finish before the loan product was actually settled
- You were not informed that you’d need to pay interest on your Payment protection insurance when it was included in the finance
To put together a no documentation Payment protection insurance Claim with W H Realisations Ltd simply fill in the form on this page and we will get in touch with you shortly.