Creating A The Mortgage Advice Shop Ltd PPI Claim With No Original Policy Number
Claim Back up to 30 years of Mis-sold PPI
No Original Paperwork or Policy Number Required
There is a chance that if one has had a credit card, mortgage loan contract or loan anytime inside the previous 12 years you have been mis-sold PPI. Payment protection insurance is normally sold to people to make certain they could meet their finance repayment demands at times of financial difficulty such as the loss of employment or maybe a certain illness. PPI was basically mis-sold to the majority of people who just didn’t need it for example retirees along with the self-employed, so that bank personnel and loan providers could easily pull in sizeable commission fees. PPI had been frequently mis-sold by indicating to the borrower that PPI was actually a requirement of the financial loan arrangement. Just about every bank and financial institutions in the British Isles are responsible for some form of payment protection mis-selling.
We are able to help you to claim back anything you may be due from your mis-sold PPI policy as well as interest. You won’t have to offer any original written documents or even the finance policy number to make a claim. The majority of Payment protection insurance claim management companies will advise you that one could claim up to Six yrs of PPI, we now have in some cases managed to claim as much as Twelve yrs for our own customers. Having specialised in bank complaints from more than 13 years, Recover Your Money Ltd can help you reclaim monies owed from mis-sold PPI.
You have been most likely mis-sold PPI if:
- Payment Protection had been included in your loan without having your authorisation or knowledge
- Although it was really quite obvious PPI was not appropriate you had been nonetheless advised to take it
- You had been sold PPI irrespective of not being able to make a claim on account of an existing medical condition or being independantly employed
- You were not ever told that the Payment protection insurance arrangement would terminate ahead of the finished financial loan payment date
- That you would be required to pay back interest on your PPI arrangement if it was added onto the borrowed funds was never brought up
- You felt forced into purchasing ppi
To put together a no records and documents PPI Claim with The Mortgage Advice Shop Ltd simply just fill in the form on this page and we will make contact with you shortly.