Creating A GE Capital PPI Claim Without Any Original Policy Number
Claim Back up to 30 years of Mis-sold PPI
No Original Paperwork or Policy Number Required
Banking institutions for countless years were definitely guilty of mis-selling PPI, we can easily provide help to claim back that which you are owed. PPI is usually offered to individuals to ensure they can satisfy their finance installments during periods of economic difficulty for example, the loss of a job or even a severe illness. Payment protection insurance was mis-sold to the majority of people who just didn’t require it such as retired persons and also the self-employed, so that bank personnel and lenders could very well acquire large commission fees. A dishonest approach was basically to inform the consumer that the actual loan could only be taken out along with PPI built-in. Nearly all financial organizations in Britain were definitely accountable for Payment protection insurance mis-selling.
If you believe you could quite possibly have been mis-sold Payment protection insurance we could help you reclaim every pound plus any interest fees you could be owed. No written documents or even original records will be necessary for us to make a claim to suit your needs, we will not even need the original policy number. We have been in the position to claim in some cases around Twelve years of mis-sold Payment protection insurance for our own customers. Having specialised in bank complaints from more than 13 years, Recover Your Money Ltd can help you reclaim monies owed from mis-sold PPI.
You were very likely mis-sold Payment protection insurance if:
- The PPI Plan hadn’t been sold as being an non-compulsory extra
- Even though it was really quite clear PPI had not been acceptable you had been still encouraged to take it
- You were made to think that PPI would have been a compulsory condition and would most likely significantly increase your personal prospects of acquiring a loan
- You were never informed how the Payment protection insurance contract would expire prior to the final loan payment date
- The fact that you would have to pay back interest fees on the Payment protection insurance arrangement in the event it was added to the finance never was referred to
- You had been pressurised into getting Payment protection insurance cover
To make a no documents Payment protection insurance Claim with GE Capital simply just fill in the form on this page and we will contact you shortly.